Maximising team performance is no longer an option, but a necessity for organisations and businesses who want to achieve health, growth and profit.
This one day interactive workshop will provide an overview of the critical steps in building and maintaining high performing teams.
By the end of this interactive workshop you will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics and attributes of High Performing Teams
- Explain the five dysfunctions of teams and what impact they have on performance
- Recognise how you can turn a dysfunctional team into a high performing team
- Identify ways to use communication to improve understanding and relationships
- Identify practical, specific ways to improve help your team grow and flourish
Date(s) – 28/10/2015
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
To keep training costs to a minimum, food and refreshments are not included in the price. Food and refreshments are available for you to order at the SYC.
Who should attend
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, employers and members of workplace teams
Feedback from recent participants about this workshop includes:
Ruth is an exceptional motivator
I enjoyed everything and am taking away useful tips and ideas on how to grow as a person and how I can grow within the company
Well presented training session and always interesting
Was all really well done and I learned a lot.
Fun and motivating
Thanks! Great energy!
Ticket: Build Your Own High Performing Team: 28/10/2015Tickets remaining: 7
Ticket Price: $220.00 +gst